Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Be blunt. Be very blunt....

 HA! here is an old post I found that I never published. (I have lots...)

how much more blunt must one be...? I don't really like avoiding texts but sometimes it really does take me that long to either talk myself into dating someone or to think of a response that means "no")

Him: "So are you going to let me take you out?"

Me:
(hahaha! :( I wasn't sure how to respond! I was having an internal battle between knowing I didn't like him and trying to be open minded and going out on one date. And I had a busy weekend. I was hanging out with my sister!)

Him: "Hey beautiful how's your day going?"

Me:

Him: "where did you go?"

Me:
(I was still thinking about it...... well it's been two days maybe he'll figure out that I'm not interested?)

Him: "So the world is coming to an end Dec 12th. We should go out before the end of the world."

Me: "Hey. Sorry. Honestly, I've been thinking about it and you seem really nice but I'm just not interested in   pursuing a relationship. Sorry"

Him: "Yea what are you interested in pursuing?"

Me:

Him: "Going on a date is just an excuse for me to get to know you... I'm cool with hangout too if you want a friend if you still let me hit on you."

Me:

Him: "Cuddle friends are cool.... you don't want to totally blow me off cuz you'll miss me lol"


1 comment: